Supporting Digital Transformations that empower processes to seamlessly engage, manage and use structured data. (Part Four).
Step four, using more and higher quality information to make better decisions, faster.
Decisions can make or break your organisation. Empowering your organisation's decisions with high quality information that's simple to visualise and learn from creates a considerable advantage.
With GARNET8 Collaboration Clouds (G8CC) ability to integrate real-time visualisation and learning, your organisation can mitigate risk and make better decisions faster on a complete knowledge set. This differs from current 'Extract, Cleanse, Transfer and Load' procedures which tie up staff and only provide visualisation and learning upon the information at the point in time it was extracted. This procedure means your organisation is lacking knowledge, whilst increasing risk and wastage.
With G8CC your organisation can streamline your visualisation and learning process into a consolidated data-driven system.
Your organisation can take its data landscape and build dashboards and learning algorithms that improve decision making. Within G8CC, output-channels are used to provide decisions on a complete and real-time knowledge set. This empowers your organisation to benefit from better and faster decisions.
9 ways information can be visualised within our example.
- Tasks + Property Invoices being merged to create a table and/or pie chart to display revenues per customer.
- Task + Property Invoices being merged to create a table and/or pie chart to display outstanding payments per customer.
Using data in:
- Tasks to create a pie chart of quoted vs jobs won.
- Tasks to create a table of quoted vs least won by customer.
- Visualising address data on a map, by day, week or month.
- Creating a bar chart of total outgoing costs to supplier.
- Cost of maintenance chart for units or sites, this could be a bar chart or table.
- Line chart to demonstrate the cost of maintenance per unit or site over a period of years.
- Which employee one the most tasks after quoting, using table or bar chart.
- Using contacts to demonstrate which delivered the most revenue and how the organisation communicated with that contact.
Within G8CC you use output-channels to standardise data. This allows data from multiple Apps e.g. Tasks and Property Invoices to be merged. This empowers your organisation to use high quality information that's simple to visualise and learn from, creating a considerable advantage.