Silos and pockets of data in supply chains impede visibility. This creates new pockets of data to collaborate across the supply chain. That increases wastage, risk and cost.
What is supply chain collaboration?
Supply chain collaboration is where two or more supply chain members collaborate to complete a task.
Supply chain collaboration unlocks visibility and engagement. This empowers the supply chain network to improve outcomes. That is because they make faster decisions on trusted data.
Disjointed supply chain collaboration increases risk, wastage and cost. The silos in your Supply Chain have lead to disjointed collaboration. This has driven collaboration to third party services. These being Email, IM, Phone, Notes etc. That creates new pockets of information. This impedes access to information, compliance and security.
Post COVID supply chain collaboration is as important than ever. It empowers you to automate, make faster decisions and outperform competitors.
Supply chain collaboration increases efficiency.
Secure, trusted Supply Chain Collaboration drives value.
Digital and the internet provides an opportunity. It allows Supply Chains to improve real-time collaboration. Supply chains can mirror tasks and processes with trusted data. This data gets reused, extended and joined-up across supply chain members. That creates agility and resilience.
The opportunity created allows Supply Chains members to engage in real-time. This engagement gets based on triggers that notify supply chain members of change. That releases real-time supply chain collaboration.
Real-time Supply Chain Collaboration:
- Reduces wastage, risk and cost.
- Unlock the effective use of information.
- Empowers faster decisions on trusted data.
- Drive efficiencies and optimisation.
- Engages supply chain members to delivers a better services to customers.
An integration Supply Chain Collaboration Software platform.
G8CC provides a simple, yet powerful Supply Chain Collaboration Software solution. It creates an integrated layer that builds on existing investments. This empowers you to start small and easily scale.
G8CC creates a distributed data mesh. This connects to existing databases. The distributed data mesh allows supply chains to:
- Join-up data.
- Create new views that reuse data across traditional borders.
- Attach collaboration to data created by Supply Chain tasks and processes.
- Engage supply chain members when information changes.
- Unlock visibility and trust across supply chain members.
- Remove blind spots.
- Support real-time data-driven decisions.
This creates an agile, scalable platform for Supply Chain Collaboration. You can learn how to improve supply chain collaboration here.
At GARNET8 Limited we can support your Supply Chain Collaboration. We developed G8CC from the ground up to create an innovative supply chain collaboration solution. Our experience allows us to:
- Support data architecture design.
- Provided Database Integration.
- Deliver automated work-flows
- Build views and real-time data streams.
- Train IT and end users.
Contact GARNET8 Limited today. Start your journey to a simple, scalable, trusted Supply Chain Collaboration Platform.